- Bodies, Borders & Belonging is a multimedia collaborative exhibition created by students enrolled in this semester’s Interdisciplinary Arts Residency course. Read more.
- Litza was a guest on Cinematalk, the UW Cinematheque’s podcast, to discuss her collaborations with Edgar Wright and the influence of Metropolis on her work. The episode is now available!
- Watch a video series interviews with Liza previewing her course, “Creativity, Collaboration and the Creation of Self.”
“Creativity, Collaboration and the Creation of Self” is a 3-credit course (Integrated Arts 310/610) that will be presented in two parts. The first part examines creativity in context. The second part explores creative collaboration and will culminate in a public (or virtual) exhibition of films and images. There is also a 1-credit option (Integrated Arts 330) that is focused on creativity and the self.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Choreographer Litza Bixler goes from ‘Shaun of the Dead’ to UW-Madison, courtesy of The Cap Times
- Litza Bixler Presents THE WORLD’S END & METROPOLIS (PDF)
- UW–Madison to host choreographer, dancer and multi-media artist Litza Bixler as the spring 2021 Division of the Arts Interdisciplinary Artist-in-Residence